Thursday 30 April 2015

OUR SIMPLE FLYERS HAVE BEEN PRINTED

Just recruited a great company to design  a simple flyer for us to promote what we do. If this gig ends up a result I will be getting them to make a proper  set of  'Flashy' flyers with everything included. Next step is the printers and I have seen some great reviews for a company on the South coast .If all ends up rosy I will publicise and link to these two companies. So far they have been excellent.

My simple 'rough' blueprint for my test flyers are here. Will show the finished result when they are done.(I have asked for 3d text and some 'backglows/lightnings etc on the letters)



 
 
have a good evening....
 
EDIT: The printers I used is 'SOLOPRESS.COM'.They are excellent and offer FREE delivery.Will deffo use again for my next job I need printed.They are based on the South coast.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Requests